Senior Account Managers are primarily responsible for the internal and external communication account management for a variety of accounts, with support from multi-disciplinary teams and senior levels of management. They have strong, demonstrated capabilities in relationship and project management, a passion for at least one of the following verticals: healthcare, technology, consumer goods, corporate, and entertainment and a strong working knowledge of integrated marketing communications and the intended media environment. They help to build the company’s various practice areas via engagement in new business development, client and account management, and the creation and implementation of annual plans and project plans. They may also supervise Account Associates and Account Managers.
Senior Account Managers focussed on Healthcare PR have a passion for and experience with healthcare clients.
- Responsible for exceptional client service and account management activities for healthcare accounts.
- Drive flawless and timely project execution and high-touch client communications
- Develop draft of presentations, creative briefs, PR materials and other internal/external communiqués
- Ensure client feedback is gathered, understood and addressed as appropriate across deliverables
- Participates in development of clients’ marketing strategies and tactics; collaborates with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure consensus around tactics’ scope and approach
- Support overall account development, fiscal performance and growth
- Partner with functional area-experts within the agency in support of integrated marketing campaigns
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA or equivalent required
- Must have 5-8 years healthcare marketing and/or advertising/communications experience
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision
- Demonstrated growth and experience in management roles
- Strong written and oral communications and presentations skills
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities in using social media
- Strong work ethic, high energy, with a track record of following through with high-quality deliverables on schedule and on budget in a fast-paced, growing, and changing environment
- Currently adept in media relations, advocacy relations, spokesperson development, writing (releases, media materials and recommendations memos), social media/digital, creative, patient education programs
- Provide guidance on client issues to junior staff when needed and escalates/engages leadership appropriately
- Oversee event coordination/serves as point person for team and client, manages timeline and provide on-site support
- Highly organized and has experience bringing structure to problems
- Integrated experience including marketing project management and/or social media in healthcare preferred