- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it. You have in in-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation: Cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends to guide account teams and help W2O continue to be a leader in the space; contribute as a thought leader on social landscape, best practices, and cultural happenings across platforms
- You’re a natural leader, but love working as part of a team: Act as day-to-day social media representative across multiple healthcare accounts as part of an integrated team; help direct the execution of content development and distribution, paid promotions and results reporting for several clients
- You’re super creative: You can write compelling, engaging and fresh social media content as well as work with creative teams, including designers and copy writers, to develop exceptional content for our clients
- You know that paid is essential: Counsel clients on best practices for organic and paid social; plan, execute and measure paid social campaigns
- You have excellent judgement and can execute on community management and know when to raise a red flag.
- Represent the social media practice by working as an integrated team member to identify and deliver social media solutions that meet client objectives; support the Social Media Senior Manager and Group Director in the development of social media strategies
- Liaise with clients, account teams and senior levels of management to develop social media content and paid media advertisements for all applicable social platforms including (but not limited to): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Implement and manage paid social media driven campaigns using online platforms and tools including: Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- Work with the analytics team to interpret social metrics and identify key social media successes and opportunities
- Work with the design team to create, curate and manage social posts and paid media advertisements, sized correctly and optimized for each social platform or online medium
- Help to manage large social media campaign budgets and adjust as needed
- Monitor social media platforms, daily
- Develop draft of presentations, creative briefs and other internal/external communications.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, primarily in social media, with client service experience in an agency environment
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both personally and professionally, with paid experience across the major platforms preferred
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision
- Strong writing skills beyond social media; ability to find creative ways to engage and inspire
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sysomos preferred as well as all the major social channels’ ads and analytics platforms
- Some basic design experience preferred