Get to Know Our SXW2O Speakers
As some of you know, we host a series of events leading up to (and slightly overlapping) SXSW Interactive. Two of our most popular events are our PreCommerce Summit held on Thursday, March 10 and our new(ish) Movers & Shapers event on Saturday, March 12. Both feature a variety of brand leaders and thought partners — all focusing on how business is changing. Or put in simpler terms, innovation.
Over the next two weeks, I will feature a variety of those speakers here. First up is from Mark Young who is the CMO of Sysomos, one of this year’s premier sponsors and a close partner of W2O Group’s. I’ve asked each of our speakers the same five questions (plus a fun/bonus question). Of course some will adjust the questions to be more germane to their talks/business but ideally at least in the neighborhood of what I asked.
Here’s the list so far along with a few I know who will be contributing over the next couple of days:
- Mark Young, CMO, Sysomos [interview here]
- Javier Boix, Senior Director, StoryLab, AbbVie [interview here]
- Brian Solis, Author & Principal Analyst, Altimeter [interview here]
- Lord Peter Chadlington, former CEO of Huntsworth PLC and founder/former Chairman of Shandwick Int, PLC [interview here]
- Chris Heuer, CEO of Alynd and founder of Will Someone [interview here]
- Patrick Moorhead, Founder of Moor Insights & Strategy [interview here]
- Julie Borlaug, Associate Director, Borlaug Institute [interview here]
- Kyle Flaherty, VP Solutions Marketing, Rapid7 [interview here]
- Amy von Walter, VP, Best Buy
- Alex Gruzen, CEO, WiTricity
- Manny Kostas, SVP and Global Head of Platforms & Future Technology, HP