Spotlight on our Team: The Finalists of the PR News Awards
I am proud to announce that PR News named 2 of our own as finalists of the PR News Awards. This is a reflection of the outstanding team players that make up the W2O Group family. In the spirit of celebration, I wanted to spotlight each of them with some fun facts so we could get a deeper look outside of their professional realms.
PR Professional of the Year: Agency: Craig Alperowitz, Consumer Team Leader
- I have driven across country 6 times.
- I’m a big foodie. I’m also a great cook, but a lousy chef.
- I spent a year finishing the basement of my house, and carved out a working wine cellar.
- I once walked around my university in a Bugs Bunny costume for the purposes of promoting a movie ticket giveaway.
- I used to handle personal publicity for clients including Reese Witherspoon, Courteney Cox, Liam Neeson and others.
PR News People to Watch- Rising PR Stars 30 and Under: Stephanie Nordstrom– Manager, Consumer
1. My hidden talent is hula hooping. I’ve hula hooped for more than an hour straight.
2. I make really good guacamole.
3. My favorite thing to do is dance – any kind of dancing.
4. I’m allergic to mosquitoes, alcohol and cheap jewelry.
5. When I was little I wanted to be a broadcast news anchorwoman – then I decided to go into PR, so I could tell the reporters what to write instead!
We would also like to highlight Joanna Cochran and Natalie DeNike, two employees who recently moved on to other ventures, who were honored for Account Director and PR Rising Star.
I’m not surprised that these individuals have been selected and I thank each of them for remembering to Go.Ahead. and disrupt the status quo!