It is a busy time at W2O Group from acquisitions to presenting our research at ESOMAR Congress, a lot of exciting opportunities have happened for us this year. The great news is we still have so much coming down the pike the rest of 2016. We want to make sure you have the scoop on what we are up to and how you can follow along. Check out what we have coming up this week, we hope you join us!
The Economist’s War on Cancer | September 28, 2016 | 2:45pm EST
Empowerment through numbers – Social media and technology
What steps have big pharma companies taken to analyze social media data and better inform themselves of patient needs?
- Gilles Frydman, Founder, Association of Cancer Online Resources
- Sanjeev Arora, Director & Founder, ECHO
- David Humphreys, Head of EIU Healthcare, US & head of EIU, Latin America, The Economist
Webinar Invitation: How Relevant is Your Brand |September 29, 2016 1:00-1:45pm CST
Is your brand leading (or at least on trend with) where the market is heading…or is it reacting and trying to catch up? Join W2O Principal Gary Grates and Corporate Insights Lead Rob Jekielek as they discuss the emergence of relevance as a core driver of growth. Register here.
The discussion will focus on:
- The evolution of corporate reputation
- The emergence of relevance as a driver of growth
- Capturing an organization’s narrative to sustain ongoing, agile engagement
If you are unable to attend but would like to receive a recording of the webinar please sign up here.