The W2O Group PreCommerce Summit London 2015 on Monday 14 September in London’s City Hall will focus on how we live, work and create in the digital world, and the challenges of the generational digital divide. With technology at our fingertips, we are living in a time where having multiple online personas is normal; work, life and play meaning that we have never been more empowered to control what information we want, when we want it and how we want it. But is being connected making us more disconnected?
Coinciding with London’s Social Media Week, our event convenes industry leaders, senior marketing and communications professionals, entrepreneurs, influential journalists and bloggers from across a broad range of industries and interests. Our distinguished panel includes:
· Marvin Chow, Senior Director at Google
· Jessica Federer, Chief Digital Officer at Bayer
· Anna Gruebler, Artificial Intelligence specialist
· Dina Rey, Head of Digital at Roche
· Kriti Sharma, VP Data Strategy at Barclays
· Simon Shipley, Marketing and Innovation Manager at Intel
· Anita Yuen, Global Head of Digital Fundraising at UNICEF
We will be sharing more information about our panel, new members, as well as event highlights and topics in the coming weeks.
The event is by invitation only, so to reserve your seat, please do so early at W2O events.
See you on 14 September!