Acceptance of terms.
We use various tracking technologies.
We collect personal information about users over time and across different websites when you use this website or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. To do this, we use several tracking tools. Our vendors may also use these tools. In this policy “we” and “us” refers to both W2O Group and our vendors. These tools may include browser cookies. We may also use web beacons, flash cookies, and similar technologies.
Our Data Warehouse also houses media performance information which we collect through various websites as part of rendering services to our clients. For example, we may collect metrics on the performance of an advertising campaign done through Facebook, which will be collected through tracking tools provided via the Facebook platform.
We use tracking technologies for a variety of reasons.
We use tracking tools:
- To recognize new or past users.
- To store your password if you are registered on our site.
- To improve our website and to better understand your visits on our platforms.
- To integrate with third party social media websites.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising on social media platforms.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
- To track which recipients open the emails we send and whether they view links and other content.
You can control certain tracking tools.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To find out more about how to enable, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser, please visit here. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
You can opt-out of online behavioral advertising.
The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. To opt out of having your online behavior collected for advertising purposes, click here.
Certain choices you make are both browser and device-specific.
We use specific tracking technologies.
Here is more information about the tracking technologies and cookies we currently use on www.w2ogroup.com and our other Properties.
- DoubleClick: Google’s Doubleclick re-targeting cookie lets us serve personalized adverts to you when you’re browsing other websites and social media platforms You can control advert personalization on Google and partner websites here: https://adssettings.google.com.
- Facebook Impressions: We use Facebook Impressions to track the number of people that interact with our content on Facebook.
- Google Tag Manager: Our Properties also use Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed via an interface. Tags are small elements of code that are used, for example, to measure traffic and visitor behavior, to understand the effect of online advertising and social channels, to set up remarketing and orientation towards target groups, and to test and optimize websites. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and, as a result, no personal data is recorded. We list it here for completeness and to be transparent about the tools we use. If deactivation has been performed at a domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags if these are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
- LinkedIn Widgets: This tool enables visitors to engage with us via LinkedIn and show visitors relevant ads and personalized content on LinkedIn. To learn more about LinkedIn’s practices and to opt out, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy and https://www.linkedin.com/settings/?tab=account&modal=nsettings-enhanced-advertising.
- Twitter Button: This enables visitors to engage with us via Twitter and allows us to show visitors relevant ads and personalized content on Twitter. To learn more about Twitter’s practices and to opt out, please visit https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en and select “Do Not Track” in certain browser settings and here: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies#.