Director, Social Media
- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it. You have in-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms.
- You know that paid is essential: Display an in-depth understanding of the functionality and strategies behind social media driven campaigns on all major platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Implement and manage paid campaigns using online tools including: Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- Conduct keyword, trend and audience research in tandem with analytics team members.
- Counsel clients and account teams on best practices incorporating paid social into an overall social plan.
- Oversee and optimize large and small social media campaigns/budgets and collaborate with display/SEM counterparts to ensure the right mix for clients.
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation: Cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends to guide account teams and help W2O continue to be a leader in the space; contribute as a thought leader on social landscape, best practices, and cultural happenings across platforms.
- You’re a team player: Act as day-to-day social media lead across multiple healthcare accounts, but part of an integrated team; direct the execution of social media analytics, content development and distribution, paid promotions and results reporting for several clients.
- You know your way around metrics and insights: Work with our in-house team of data scientists and analysts to provide competitive insights, drive results, enhance performance and inform future content strategy.
- You don’t mind numbers and know how to read them: Create and oversee the social media budgets collaborating with display/SEM counterparts to optimize right mix for clients.
- You’re a (social) networker: Identify new areas/opportunities for social and develop/maintain relationships with social network representatives to keep your finger on the pulse of what’s to come.
- You can command a room: Brainstorm, conceptualize and present new social media and digital programs/plans for clients.
- Minimum 7 years of experience, ideally in health, biotech or pharmaceutical social media.
- College degree (BA or equivalent), with relevant concentration such as Business, Communications, or Science; Master’s degree a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both personally and professionally.
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings: Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest etc. Facebook blueprint certification preferred.
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision.
- Client service experience in an agency environment; experience collaborating effectively internally and externally as part of an integrated team.
- Detail oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency, and stays on schedule and on budget.
- Experience in managing junior staff.
- Outstanding written and oral communications and presentation skills; creativity is key.
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the FDA and FTC regulations guiding social media efforts for biotech and pharma clients.
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.
Thank you for applying.
Your application has been received. If there is a fit, someone will be getting back to you.