Project Analyst (Healthcare Consulting)
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking an amazing Project Analyst to join our growing team as part of our Discern Health practice. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
Discern Health, a W2O company based in the Baltimore MD/Washington DC area, is a growing health care consulting practice providing strategic direction and solutions to companies and organizations across the health care industry. Our focus on quality strategies, performance measurement, and value-based care aims to improve the quality and performance of the U.S. health care system. Our projects provide invaluable client exposure and the opportunity to work closely with and learn from our senior staff in a highly collaborative environment. Our teams are made up of autonomous thinkers who can research and analyze issues, then come together to communicate and present their work in a collaborative manner, both verbally and in written form. We value high-quality professional work and pride ourselves on our ability to provide timely services that exceed our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Conduct research and analysis on health care issues, such as measurement and reporting of quality and costs
- Assist in development and preparation of reports and slide presentations, including drafting, editing, proofreading, and formatting
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis for clients
- Support efficient completion of client projects, including coordinating logistics, tracking key milestones, and monitoring budgets
- Demonstrate commitment to exemplary results for clients
- Contribute to business development and marketing efforts, including the development of proposals
- Contribute to the organizational evolution through participation in initiatives to improve workflow efficiencies, client outcomes, communication, and workplace culture
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; advanced degree in public health or related field with training in statistics preferred
- Excellent and demonstrated research and writing skills
- Strong communication (written and oral), listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to develop creative approaches and solutions necessary to resolve complex problems
- Independent thinker, but team player who works effectively and efficiently as part of a team
- Highly organized with an attention to detail and a focus on meeting deadlines; timely and proactive communication with managers regarding deadline concerns
- Professional presence, performs with a sense of urgency and with a client service orientation
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and self-phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.
Thank you for applying.
Your application has been received. If there is a fit, someone will be getting back to you.