We are seeking to add a disciplined and motivated Video Producer to the in-house video production team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with the Director of Video Production to produce multiple projects throughout the various stages of production
- Produce, shoot, direct and edit short-form video projects including content for social media, documentaries, testimonials and internal/external corporate work
The ideal candidate:
- A natural short-form storyteller who has experience producing and directing video projects.
- Can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Extremely attentive to detail and able to think multiple steps ahead.
- A creative problem solver who can be flexible and adjust to quickly shifting schedules and deadlines in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a “make it happen” mentality, with a strong focus toward client service.
- Has on-set production experience with high-end corporate projects and intimate, short-form documentaries.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working with talent and senior clientele is a must.
- Has strong familiarity with a variety of camera, lighting and sound equipment.
- Is able to conduct video shoots independently, including shooting and directing talent.
- Has experience editing short-form content, including documentary, corporate, sizzle/highlight reels.
- Be able to directly consult with internal teams and clients on best approaches for their video projects.
- Has the ability to navigate, manage and address feedback with professional demeanor and flexible attitude.
- Adapts easily to established, team-based editing project organization and workflows.
- Previous experience producing video projects in an agency or corporate setting is a major plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Required: A minimum BA or BFA degree in a creative production discipline;
- Required: Minimum of 5 years with hands-on, professional video production experience.
- Required: with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Premiere, Encoder, Photoshop, After Effects).
- Preferred: knowledge of professional film cameras (i.e. Canon C300, Blackmagic Ursa, Sony FS7).
- Preferred: experience with audio cleanup, mix and sound design (i.e. Pro Tools, Audition, etc);
- Preferred: experience with color grading and digital post-production workflow (i.e. DaVinci Resolve)
- Must be able to work from home for the foreseeable future, have a home office set up and reliable internet.
- Must be able to travel frequently post pandemic.
- Required: Submit short cover letter and resume.
- Required: Submit up-to three, short-form documentary-style works (corporate videos are ok), specifying your role in their creation.
- Extra Credit: Submit up-to three, narrative/scripted/commercial works (short films are ok).
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.
Thank you for applying.
Your application has been received. If there is a fit, someone will be getting back to you.