What we do
When it comes to healthcare marketing and communications, we do it all. With experience ranging from pharmaceuticals to providers and digital health to Dx, we’re making the world a healthier place.
PR & Comms
This is where we started, and we’ve only gotten better.
We pride ourselves on our reputation in healthcare communications. We speak the language of your industry, thanks to our expertise in global pharma, biotech, baby biotech, medical device, med-tech, rare disease, consumer health, healthcare systems, and more. Whether we’re telling your story or giving you the tools to do so, we’ll ensure your comms drive results.
The rapid and successful delivery of new therapies begins with the science. And so do we.
Given the highly complex and fragmented nature of the healthcare industry and the limited time healthcare professionals have to consume information, companies and their brands increasingly require data-informed insights and clear, compelling scientific storytelling to be able to connect in the best possible way. We use proprietary data and analytics to inform scientific strategy, peer-to-peer medical engagement, cutting-edge digital storytelling and interactive medical education. Our job is to deliver maximum impact to our clients’ business, from the bench to the bedside.
dedicated to science & medical mar-comms
Strategic & creative partners
Whether it’s helping a brand identify and engage with key opinion leaders, uncovering deep scientific insights to define and execute communication strategies, building an app that explains a disease or creating MOA videos, we’ve got you covered.
- Competitive landscape overviews
- Cross functional alignment workshops
- Gap analyses
- Pipeline overviews / assessments
- Scientific narration
- Data release and communication
- Publications planning
- Medical science liaison (MSL) materials and training
- Advisory boards
- Clinical trial support
- Symposia, speaker training, summits
- KOL engagement
- Congress support
- Advisory boards
- Message development
- Sales and internal training
- Live promotional programming
- Nurses, pharmacists and expanded audiences
- Medical illustration
- 3D animation
- Molecular visualization
- UX design and programming
- Experiential media
- Promotional collateral
- Booth design and production
Strategized, sealed, delivered – it’s yours.
Highly regulated health organizations have to know their audiences in order to reach them. We’re experts in the AI and machine learning technologies that will get you to the right insights, but we don’t stop there. We turn insight into strategy and strategy into action, delivering agile creative that’s optimized for multichannel success.
dedicated analysts, data scientists, and researchers
InterviewJeff Rohwer, Sentient, a W2O Group Company
W2O is a true strategic partner - as soon as we know your audience or goals, our work is 100% tailored to drive impact.
Analytics' only audience architecture platform
We want to know how an audience speaks, learns, and shares, so we built a proprietary analytics platform that maps the digital footprint of 1.1 million health ecosystem profiles, including physicians, healthcare advocates, patients, and hospitals in 173 countries around the world.
We get you. It’s time the whole world did.
Good branding is simple—but getting there can feel like anything but. Our team of strategic and creative experts can help you identify and articulate the who, what, and most importantly, the why of your organization. From positioning to publication, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
creative awards won in the last 12 months
Driving better outcomes for patients through meaningful, mutually beneficial partnerships that align community needs with business goals.
Patient advocacy groups are dedicated to being an ear and a voice for the communities they serve. We understand the critical importance of including the patient perspective in everything a company does. Our Advocacy Relations practice helps companies connect, reconnect and maintain lasting partnerships with advocacy organizations.
We provide a bilateral, intentional and ongoing approach to partnering with patient advocacy communities to achieve mutual goals that improve health and support patient care. By building sustainable, non-transactional relationships, advocacy organizations can help advance discovery, development, delivery and access to new therapies. Our approach creates opportunities for advocacy to impact health outcomes across organizational functions and throughout the lifecycle of a medicine.
Community partnerships are key for a patient-centric organization
Build, Maintain & Strengthen Advocacy Partnerships
Too often companies take a transactional approach seeking endorsement on disease awareness or education campaigns. This overlooks both the advocacy community’s priorities and other areas where a company can provide greater value to an organization. Good advocacy starts early in development and is a virtuous circle of listening, learning, adapting and sharing. Great advocacy isn’t about seeing the community groups as a channel but works to identify and develop champions and achieve business goals.
- W2O has the analytic capability and expertise to understand the patient advocacy organizations in any disease space and can help empower companies to introduce or re-introduce themselves to these organizations. W2O can help companies stratify stakeholders to engage on topics that are meaningful to the community and impactful to the company.
- W2O can convene conversations with organizations to help companies better understand what patient communities need from their corporate partners via advisory boards, summits, roundtables, educational webinars, and exploring other opportunities where companies can provide meaningful support to patients. W2O can also assist companies in engaging advocacy groups on research, regulatory, policy and reimbursement issues.
- Engaging patient advocacy groups is not enough. W2O can help companies maintain these critical relationships with ongoing communications that last beyond a single project or campaign, establishing a mutually beneficial, long-lasting relationship. These non-transactional partnerships build trust and allow companies the benefit of the doubt in times of crisis.