With all of the hiring W2O Group/WCG have done recently, we wanted to take a little time to let our partners/customers/employees get to know some of these new employees better. To that end, we are conducting a blog series that asks some of our new employees to answer five questions — some straightforward and some that show our more playful slide. Via this process, we’re hoping to give our readers a little better sense of who we are. In the sixth installation of our series, we talk to our newest Director of Search, Sri Nagubandi.
- [Aaron] Welcome to the W2O Team. We’re looking forward to working with you. For our first question, talk a little bit about your past experience.
[Sri] I’ve spent 13 years in the digital marketing and analytics space, most recently at Razorfish where I led Organic (SEO) and Paid (SEM) Search and Social Optimization. Prior to that, I was a Director of SEO at Rosetta.
- [Aaron] What is your “super power?”
[Sri] My super power is making the complex simple and the simple understandable and actionable.
- [Aaron] If you could work with any company as a client, who would it be and why?
[Sri] Trek. Would have to be Warby Parker. They enter markets ripe for disruption, are willing to take risks, and they always give back while making a profit.
- [Aaron] How do you stay up to date on latest trends/industry news?
[Sri] I read The Moz Blog, The PPC Hero Blog, Marketing Experiments Blog, and SEO By The Sea
- [Aaron] Finish this sentence… “The agency of the future is ________.”
[Sri] The agency of the future is able to challenge clients, embraces change as a way of life and culturally entrepreneurial at the core.
Thank you Sri. To learn more about Sri, follow him on Twitter.