As SeekingAlpha.com reported, Orexigen rallies after presentation at conference:
- Shares of Orexigen (OREX +9%) are notably higher on the session.
- Helping the cause may well be the company’s presentation at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference.
- According to market chatter, the company says it is in “robust” discussions for partnering Contrave.
- OREX also reportedly says cardiovascular outcomes data gives them a leg up when moving Contrave into diabetes patients.
- PDUFA date for the drug is June 10.
The full transcript of the presentation by Orexigen CEO, Michael Narachi is available here.
Meanwhile, ZS Pharma announced positive results from its Phase 3 Trial of ZS-9 in Patients With Hyperkalemia on Monday and many news outlets picked up the story.