2018 was an incredible year for our firm. The partnership between our amazing clients and W2O teams enabled us to build unfair advantage in ground-breaking and disruptive ways. However, it was not only our work that made this year so special, our thought leadership was the icing on the cake. Showcasing what our people value, how their passion impacts our work and moves the industry forward, not only made us proud of who we were as firm in 2018, but who we look forward to being in the year to come.
So, before the clock strikes midnight we wanted to take a look back at some of our favorite posts from the past year. From the DNA of W2O to women in healthcare to the marriage of marketing and data, our people discussed it all. Take a read below, reflect on the insights and milestones 2018 brought us, and be inspired about the amazing year to come!
- Winning vs. Competing by Jim Weiss, CEO & Co-Founder, W2O
- Crisis Communications in Real Time: It’s About Agility, Judgment by Jennifer Gottlieb, President, W2O
- Advocating for Women in Healthcare Leadership: Making “Gender Parity” A Reality by Angela Gillespie, President, W2O wcg
- Striking the Ideal Balance Between Client and Agency by Aaron Strout, Chief Marketing Officer, W2O
- W2O Group Asks Corporate Brands, “Are You Relevant?” by Gary Grates, Chief Communications Officer, W2O
- Is Your Brand Truly Digital? by Adam Cossman, Chief Digital Officer, W2O
- Seeing Marketing through Communications (and vice versa) by Mary Corcoran, President, W2O twist
- Six Degrees of Digital Health by Katie McGraw, Group Director of Tech and Digital Health, W2O
- 7 Shifts in Digital Analytics by Chuck Hemann, Managing Director of Analytics, W2O
- Privacy vs. Personalization in the Age of Digital Experience by Dan Linton, Managing Director of Analytics, W2O