As many of you know, we are fast approaching SXSW Interactive. As I’ve mentioned in an earlier post, we will have our 5th Annual PreCommerce Summit on the Thursday before SXSW (March 12). Leading up to that event, I’ve asked a number of our speakers to do brief Q&A blog posts. The questions vary depending on the speaker but you will start to see a common theme emerge.
Scheduled contributors include:
- Mike Edelhart, CEO of Pivotcon [interview here]
- Vyomesh “VJ” Joshi – former EVP of Hewlett-Packard [interview here]
- Chuck Hemann – Head of Analytics at Intel [interview here]
- Mike Marinello – Head of Global Communications, Bloomberg [interview here]
- Daina Middleton – Head of Global Business Marketing, Twitter [interview here]
- Sean George, Co-Founder, President and COO, Invitae [interview here]
- Gayle Fuguitt, CEO and President of the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) [interview here]
- Jon Harris – Media personality (and former correspondent on the Meredith Viera Show)
- Amber Naslund, SVP Marketing, Sysomos
There will be several others that we add to the mix but as you can see, we will work hard to make your brain hurt leading up to our events.
If there are any of our speakers in particular that you would like to see an interview with, just let me know in the comments section or tweet me at @aaronstrout.