W2O Group is kicking off our SXSW events this year with the 5th Annual PreCommerce Summit this Thursday, March 12th. It will be a series of 10-minute TED-style talks, panels, and fireside chats with thought leaders and amazing speakers such as Al Roker (co-anchor of the Todat Show), David Kirkpatrick (author of The Facebook Effect), Daina Middleton (Twitter). We’ll also be live streaming it for those not lucky enough to be in Austin.
- Reserve to attend in-person through Eventbrite here (password required – email firstname.lastname@example.org to request invite)
- Sessions run 9:30-6pm CT (10:30-7pm ET) followed by Cocktail Hour from 6:00-7:00PM
- Live stream available for those not able to attend in person is here.
- Al Roker, Co-Anchor/CEO, Today Show/Al Roker Media
- David Kirkpatrick, CEO, Techonomy, author of The Facebook Effect
- Vyomesh “VJ” Joshi, former EVP printing, Hewlett Packard
- Gayle Fuguitt, CEO & President, The Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)
- Damon Davis, Director, Health Data Initiative, Chief Technology Office, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Mike Marinello, Head of Global Communications, Bloomberg
- Cathy Baron Tamraz, Chairman & CEO, Businesswire
- Ray Kerins, SVP, Head of Communications, Bayer
- Jon Harris, Media Personality (and former head of communications for Hillshire Brands).
- Amber Naslund, SVP Marketing, Sysomos
- Michelle Skelding, SVP, Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Kip Knight, President, H&R Block
- Daina Middleton, Head of Global Business Marketing, Twitter
- Mason Nelder, Director, Social Media and Digital Strategy, Verizon
- Nithi Vivatrat, CTO, Clarabridge
- Jim McNiel, VP Marketing, NetScout
- Josh Kampel, President Techonomy
- Judith Williams, Global Diversity and Inclusion Programs Manager, Google
- Mike Edelhart, CEO PivotCon Conference
- Chuck Hemann, Head of analytics, Intel.
- Matt Gase, CEO Stubbs BBQ
You can check out selected talk’s from last year’s event here.
See what other awesome events W2O Group will be hosting during SXSW Interactive at http://w2oevents.com/.