Firm Also Receives Recognition in Multiple Categories
San Francisco, June 10, 2020 – W2O received multiple awards at the 2020 North American SABRE Awards, including “Large Agency of the Year” and “North American Agency of the Year.” Considered the premier awards program for the PR industry, SABRE awards are given by PRovoke Media following an exhaustive research process involving more than 150 submissions and 50 face-to-face meetings with the best PR firms across the United States and Canada.
“Winning this year’s North American SABRE Awards is an immense source of pride and affirmation of the work we’re doing on behalf of clients to make the world a healthier place,” said Jim Weiss, Founder and CEO of W2O. “Our amazing group of professionals inspire me and each other with their relentless dedication to be the best. That attitude and behavior permeate our culture and partnership with clients, representing the foundation of our firm.”
In addition to winning the “Large Agency of the Year” and “North American Agency of the Year” categories, W2O was also recognized for the following achievements:
- Placed second in the “Agency of the Decade” category.
- Placed second in the “Best Large Agency to Work for” category.
- Shared a first-place win with client Stallergenes Greer in the “Animal Health” category for “Augmenting Reality to Build an Engaging NAVDF Booth Experience for Vets.”
“Our 18 consecutive years of double-digit growth and success makes us the first agency to break into the large agency category in more than a decade,” said Jennifer Gottlieb, Global President of W2O. “These awards are further proof that our strategy of bringing the best people, purpose and creativity together with great healthcare clients continues to achieve extraordinary results.”
In addition to the SABRE awards, W2O was recently awarded more than 100 awards from several premier organizations, including:
- Ranked as the number 5 agency, based on 2019 revenue, in the MM&M Top 100 North American healthcare agency rankings.
- Forty Hermes Creative Awards in categories from Corporate Social Responsibility Program to Medical/Health Video and Virtual, Augmented, Mixed Reality. Hermes Creative Awards honors the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, videos, and advertising, marketing and communication programs.
- Additional awards from Digital Health Awards, Communicator Awards, Healthcare Advertising Awards, and Aster Awards, honoring excellence in marketing, communications and advertising.
Founded by Jim Weiss in 2001, W2O is the leading independent provider of analytics-driven, digital-first marketing communications to the healthcare sector. W2O applies proprietary analytics models, methodologies and approaches in a digital world to design precise communications and marketing strategies to deliver sustained business results. The firm employs more than 1,300 people in 18 offices across the United States and in Europe, and partners with a growing roster of Fortune 500 organizations, including 23 of the top 25 pharmaceutical companies.
For more information, please visit www.w2ogroup.com.
# # #
Peter Duckler, 773.343.3069